- Room: C401A
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel.: +33-(0)141131028
- foreign exchange market microstructure
- order flow modelling
- agent-based modelling in economics
- Statistically significant fits of Hawkes processes to financial data. M. Lallouache and D. Challet, (2014). SSRN.
- Tick size reduction and price clustering in a FX order book. M. Lallouache and F. Abergel, Physica A, 416 (2014). SSRN.
- Opinion formation in kinetic exchange models: Spontaneous symmetry-breaking transition. M. Lallouache et al., Physical Review E 82, 056112 (2010). ArXiv.
- Tick size reduction and price clustering in a FX order book, Quantitative Methods in Finance, Sydney, 12/2013.
- Empirical properties of the interdealer FX market, IMA Conference on Mathematics in Finance, Edinburgh, 04/2013.